Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Geris!


Well, most of you know how much I love my geris! I do think I have the best job in the world (most of the time) because I get the privilege of making a difference in the lives of the people we treat! I laugh everyday at work and hope I make an impression on the geris I touch. I had some 'footage' of an event we had in July. It was our 1st Corn Hole Competition featuring the Blue Jays and the Red Robins. We even had cheerleaders! Of course, what would an event be without cheerleaders:) I know you can't enjoy the competition as much as we did, but here is a little taste! They have worked so hard and we just had a blast!
Below are some of my favorite geri quotes!!!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."-- Mark Twain

One of my favorite residents...we took our own photo!

"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."-- Anouk Aimee


Another fav...she is so fiesty!
"Old age is no place for sissies." -- Bette Davis

A sweet little lady!

"Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative." -- Maurice Chevalier

I hope you embrace the 'geris' in your life! They truly are a blessing to us all.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment