Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Football is here!

Ethan and Brett! I don't know what they are doing...

The whole crew!


Look at that shotgun...as a D-teamer! They rock!

Blake taking a break! Playing both sides gets hard!


Blake playing some D...outside linebacker that is!


Brett getting ready to go!

One of my other boys!

Well it's official, I am a true psycho football mom! I never thought it would happen, but I have crossed over the deep end of midget league football! In case you don't know I have two boys and they both play football. Brett started his first year of B team and Blake padded up with the D team this year! I hate it and love it at the same time. I also have to say that I love these football boys. They are so darn close and just really seem to 'love' each other. They all look out for each other and just genuinely care for one another. I didn't really expect this out of boys, but have to say I am really glad they are like that!

I also love the relationships TJ and I have made off of the field with our WMFL parents. These are some of the best people I know. My brother has friends that he still hangs with from midget league football and I hope my boys are the same. I have to say that these guys (in particular Derek and Jeff) are a part of our family and I pray that my boys friendships remain the same.

So, with that said, I posted some of my pics from our first two games. Brett is number 11 and Blake is 31!!! Some of my kids and some of 'my other boys'! Have a great season whoever you root for...for me it's GO HERD AND GO GENERALS!! Nothing like game day!

Teresa




Brett and Coach Larry, getting ready to play some D!!







No comments:

Post a Comment