Tuesday, April 27, 2010

These boys...

Waiting on Santa
Fun in the snow 2009
More fun!
Good buddies!

Waiting for the Easter Bunny

Life with boys...who knew it would be so fun. Not to mention challenging, exhausting, loving, hilarious, rewarding, the list can go on and on. Way before TJ and I were married, he always said..."two boys that's all I'm having". I used to laugh, but he was so right. We have two boys, and can I say they are all boy! They bring so much to our lives that I just can't imagine life without them. Of course, our life is crazy, but we love it!

I found these pics on my camera and just thought I'd share. They were having so much in all of the pics. I love it when they give one of those big ol' belly laughs! The two pics of them on the stairs, they were anxiously awaiting Santa and The Easter Bunny! They always yell for us, so TJ can get the video camera ready, and Blake wants to make sure the special guy is gone! Thank goodness he or she has always been out of the house before we woke up:)

These boys have brought such a blessing to us, and they are also blessed beyond measure. They have friends who are true and loyal, and also many adults who love them. I pray that some day they will fully understand the depth of our love for them. I hope they never take the many blessing The Lord has bestowed upon them for granted.

Blake is starting to contemplate his baptism. This week Brett prayed for Blake's "Jesus Journey", it really touched me to think Brett was thinking of his little brother's salvation. Blake is almost ready and I am glad that Brett is taking the time to talk to him and pray about it with him. I hope they remain close and always pray for each other.

I have been blessed with a loving family and intend for these boys I am raising to always be able to count their blessings. I also pray they realize what a gift they are to us.

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you."~Desmond Tutu


No comments:

Post a Comment