Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am...
















I am a mother. I am a wife. I am a lover of the geriatric world.
I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a little bit self conscious at times.
I believe in the power of the Lord. I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in the human soul, and it's will to survive.
I am a optimist, most of the time. I am sad to be growing older.
I am madly in love with my husband, and believe I am in the minority these days.

I love Sunday afternoon naps with the boys nestled in beside of me.
I also love to tuck them in at nights after a long bath.
I love to travel. I love the beach. I love to take photos of my precious boys.

I love baseball, football and basketball. And, even Nascar!
I am both a boy's girl and girl's girl. I love people in general.
I am faithful to my friends. I am true to my inner instinct. I do hold grudges however!

I am proud to live in WV...even though I dream of big cities sometimes.
I am glad for my heritage and the hard work of my parents.

Lastly, I love this crazy life I lead. And wouldn't change it for the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment