Monday, May 4, 2009

Love the baby!

I had the opportunity to visit our newest member of our neighborhood, and also a good friend's baby yesterday. Ms. Landri is just so darn cute. My boys are so in love with her they can barely stand it. Blake loved that he put her to sleep yesterday evening. Brett could have stayed there all night. As my babies have grown up I have forgotten how precious and little newborns are. Her little hands, wrists, feet, legs, and her little smile is just so precious to me! All I can say is she is true gift from God.

My boys are now 9 and 6; I can't believe how quickly this time has gone by! It just seems like yesterday they were newborns themselves. I feel so blessed to have the life I live. Our boys are great young men, and I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband. I never dreamed I would have such a fantastic life. I know that God is in the center of my life and in control of what happens. I am so glad to have him in my life!!!

That's all for now, see ya soon on Morris Mania:) It never stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment